Wednesday 3 June 2009

T minus 5 weeks!

So peeps, 5 weeks left and my credit card bill is going through the roof getting all my equipment together, I went on a training residential on the weekend just gone (which was quite the experience - it needs a post to itself really) so I'm all clued up about Raleigh, their projects and Borneo.

One of te things we learnt was that letters from home are like gold, and can really help lift your mood and make you feel great in tough conditions with people you don't know. We have no access to email/mobile phone signal or any of that new fangled technology lark so hand written word is the way to go.

Should any of you get the urge to write me something nice and/or encouraging (no abuse please!) then feel free to do so to this address:

Raleigh
PO BOX 14182
88848 Kota Kinabalu
Sabah,
Malaysia

No comments: