Friday 19 December 2008

The Christmas spirit is spreading

What a wonderful thing...

After emailing a few lovely friends today, my fundraising total got another boost. It is nice to have support from my friends, especially when I get moments of doubt about doing this (never too much doubt though!).

It seems like my Raleigh preparations have had a nice start before they really kick off in the new year. I've been emailing companies seeing if they want to donate, support or be involved in my trip and Raleigh at all. I've promised my time, skills, my life (well, not yet, but, we'll see how desperate I get shall we?) so we will see how that turns out.

If anyone has any suggestions of how I can get organisations to help me out, and what I need to do to make it happen, then do let me know - any ideas welcome.

Happy Christmas all, enjoy the festive season!

No comments: